dcsimg
iframes inside child windows
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anthony_Scalera
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 5, 2003 10:54 AM

I've written some javascript code that works fine on most clients but does not work on one machine. I'm opening up a document in a child window by doing: myWin.document.write(' '); On the pc that this doesn't work I get an error and the window is empty. This machine run Windows 2000 and IE 6.0 which is the same versions as some of the pc's where it does work. Do you know what might be preventing this command from working on this machine? Is it some browser setting or some software that was installed that might be preventing it from working? What do you recommend? Could it be Adobe? I checked the settings quickly on IE and Adobe and they look the same as the pc's where this command works.    More>>

I've written some javascript code that works fine on most clients but does not work on one machine.

I'm opening up a document in a child window by doing:

myWin.document.write(' ');

On the pc that this doesn't work I get an error and the window is empty. This machine run Windows 2000 and IE 6.0 which is the same versions as some of the pc's where it does work. Do you know what might be preventing this command from working on this machine? Is it some browser setting or some software that was installed that might be preventing it from working? What do you recommend? Could it be Adobe?

I checked the settings quickly on IE and Adobe and they look the same as the pc's where this command works.

Thanks

Anthony

<<Less

Re: iframes inside child windows

Posted By:   Firat_Tiryaki  
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 5, 2003 02:05 PM

Try to create the frame in the source statically then give it's src attribute, avoid using document.write.
About | Sitemap | Contact