iPlanet kjs exception with transactions
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Daniel_Merino
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 5, 2003 12:35 AM

Hello, everybody. I have a problem using transactions with iPlanet 6.5 than I cant resolve. I have a servlet (or an application) that implements an UserTransaction that commits some remote EJB's global transactions in several databases. When I have the servlet running in iPlanet, all runs ok, I make the InitialContext and get the UserTransaction with a remote call: initCtxt.lookup("java:comp/UserTransaction"). This works ok. But when I run the servlet in Tomcat or the app in JBuilder or with jdk, the lookup of the transaction makes the kjs to do this: [05/nov/2003 09:21:16] info: REQ-012: thread add [05/nov/2003 09:21:16] info: ENGINE-ready: ready: 10821    More>>

Hello, everybody.

I have a problem using transactions with iPlanet 6.5 than I cant resolve. I have a servlet (or an application) that implements an UserTransaction that commits some remote EJB's global transactions in several databases.

When I have the servlet running in iPlanet, all runs ok, I make the InitialContext and get the UserTransaction with a remote call: initCtxt.lookup("java:comp/UserTransaction"). This works ok.

But when I run the servlet in Tomcat or the app in JBuilder or with jdk, the lookup of the transaction makes the kjs to do this:

[05/nov/2003 09:21:16] info: REQ-012: thread add

[05/nov/2003 09:21:16] info: ENGINE-ready: ready: 10821

eng =com.kivasoft.types.enumSubKeysIGDSKey@4791b9

eng =com.kivasoft.types.enumSubKeysIGDSKey@3020ad

eng =com.kivasoft.types.enumSubKeysIGDSKey@315692

eng =com.kivasoft.types.enumSubKeysIGDSKey@2a9f99

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.netscape.server.txnmgr.UserTransactionImpl

at com.netscape.ejb.CorbaHomeFactoryImpl.ConstructEJBHome(Unknown Source)

at com.netscape.CosNaming.NamingContextImpl.resolve(Unknown Source)

at org.omg.CosNaming._NamingContextImplBase.invoke(_NamingContextImplBase.java:229)

at com.sun.corba.ee.internal.corba.ServerDelegate.dispatch(ServerDelegate.java:370)

at com.sun.corba.ee.internal.iiop.ORB.process(ORB.java:273)

at com.sun.corba.ee.internal.iiop.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:84)

at com.sun.corba.ee.internal.orbutil.ThreadPool$PooledThread.run(ThreadPool.java:99)

Could anybody tell me that is happening?
Thank you very much.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact