The setting JSP to use Oracle
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   ngui_muyono
Posted On:   Friday, October 31, 2003 10:06 AM

Hai, I Want to ask several question to setting the jdbc for use with JSP and SQLJ. The question what i want to ask is : 1.once I make one file JSP with emmbed the oracle library ( use the import command ),if I use JDBC then see the error and write like package oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver not found ? 2.if use the SQLJ command ( like #sql ) then see the error and wtite like illegal character (#sql), before use that command, I already use like <%@ page language="sqlj" import="java.sql.*,java.lang.*,sqlj.runtime.ref.*,oracle.sqlj.runtime.*" %>. Also this error can appear if I am not use the scriptlet but use java bean ? 3.How to add the file with extention .sqljsp   More>>

Hai,
I Want to ask several question to setting the jdbc for use with JSP and SQLJ.
The question what i want to ask is :
1.once I make one file JSP with emmbed the oracle library ( use the import command ),if I use
JDBC then see the error and write like package oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver not found ?

2.if use the SQLJ command ( like #sql ) then see the error and wtite like illegal character (#sql),
before use that command, I already use like <%@ page language="sqlj" import="java.sql.*,java.lang.*,sqlj.runtime.ref.*,oracle.sqlj.runtime.*" %>.
Also this error can appear if I am not use the scriptlet but use java bean ?

3.How to add the file with extention .sqljsp ?.

I already add the library's of Oracle ( JDBC and SQLJ library path ) with new name is oracle901.
The library path I already add is like classses12.zip,nls_charset12.zip ( JDBC library path ) and
translator.zip,runtime12.zip ( SQLJ library path ).also setting the Enterprise Setup with Database Driver and
SQLJ too.

Thank's

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact