dcsimg
Confusion with JXTA
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Harshinie_Dayaratne
Posted On:   Monday, October 27, 2003 12:39 AM

I want to develop a client application which communicates with a java web service via internet. from the web service client must get required xml file and update that and send back to the server. some files of the server will be updated the documents will be stored in another folder. some times communication link can be failed. at that time user requests must be queued and send to the web service when commuincation link is available again. also if same document is modified by several users some mechanisum must be used to maintain document integrity. i feel suitable technologies can be used to develpo this application is JXTA or JMS. henece JXTA is p2p. (i need only commiunication between client and server). it does    More>>

I want to develop a client application which communicates with a java web service via internet. from the web service client must get required xml file and update that and send back to the server. some files of the server will be updated the documents will be stored in another folder.

some times communication link can be failed. at that time user requests must be queued and send to the web service when commuincation link is available again.
also if same document is modified by several users some mechanisum must be used to maintain document integrity.

i feel suitable technologies can be used to develpo this application is JXTA or JMS. henece JXTA is p2p. (i need only commiunication between client and server). it does not support reliable communication.
i heard that jms is not good for internet based application.

is it possible acheive message queus and schduling jxta.

please help me find most suitable technology to be use for this type of application.

thanks in advance

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact