dcsimg
URGENT !! SUPER VALIDATE ????
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   steve_Howe
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 8, 2003 07:08 PM

I have a form in which i am having trouble validating. I do not know much javaScript but I will try and explain in ENGLISH what my objective is...... I have a text field "item0" with a default value of 0. I want to check on submission of the form to see IF the qanity number in "item 0" is numeric and greater than 0. If this is TRUE, I need to run a second check validate that a radio button with a zero at the end named "meat0"; and a checkbox with a zero at the end named "beans0" have values. My form duplicates these same field names as follows....... item0 meat0 beans0 item1 meat1 beans1    More>>

I have a form in which i am having trouble validating. I do not know much
javaScript but I will try and explain in ENGLISH what my objective is......

I have a text field "item0" with a default value of 0. I want to check on submission of the form to see IF the qanity number in "item 0" is numeric and greater than 0.

If this is TRUE, I need to run a second check validate that a radio button with a zero at the end named "meat0"; and a checkbox with a zero at the end named "beans0" have values.

My form duplicates these same field names as follows.......

item0 meat0 beans0

item1 meat1 beans1

item2 meat2 beans2

item3 meat3 beans3

so again I want to run this code over the form to see if "item" is numeric and greater than 0 if it is greater than 0 I want to check to see that "beans" (radio) and "meat" (checkbox) have been choosen.

thanks again for your help in advance !

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact