How can I make my Midlet enable to downloaded from server?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ari_Sudradjat
Posted On:   Thursday, October 2, 2003 06:37 PM

Dear All, I have created Java Games and it's working well in emulator. When i download that game directly using infra red to my Nokia 6610 phone it's working fine. then when I try to put that game into cellular operator's server and download it, I can't download it to my Nokia 6610, it said : "Format type unknown" When I try to download from the same server using Nokia 3650, it working well, I can download and play it. Do you know whay that's happen ? what should I do ? Is there any parameter need to be set on my JAD file ? is there any parameter need to be set on Server side ? Please help me with this. Best regards, Ari Sudradjat    More>>

Dear All,

I have created Java Games and it's working well in emulator. When i download that game directly using infra red to my Nokia 6610 phone it's working fine.

then when I try to put that game into cellular operator's server and download it, I can't download it to my Nokia 6610, it said : "Format type unknown"

When I try to download from the same server using Nokia 3650, it working well, I can download and play it.

Do you know whay that's happen ?
what should I do ?
Is there any parameter need to be set on my JAD file ?
is there any parameter need to be set on Server side ?

Please help me with this.

Best regards,

Ari Sudradjat

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact