JAAS in WebSphere
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Alexandr_Pimenov
Posted On:   Monday, September 29, 2003 02:36 AM

Hello! I am using IBM WebSphere Application Server and I need to know such things: 1)How must I create my own LoginModule that it could work in WebSphere and where should I put it, how to describe it? I experienced a lot of troubles when I wanted to pass my working JAAS example to IBM Application Server. I overcame the problem that WebSphere couldn't find my LoginModule by putting it in the java/lib directory, but then I had another problem: 2) after authentication doAs method doesn't look at my policy file was.policy and gives all permissions to my PrincipalImpl. I thought it was because somewhere in upper policy files AllPermission was given to java/lib, but I checked and nowhere such thing is written. Maybe it's because I wrote wrong    More>>

Hello!

I am using IBM WebSphere Application Server and I need to know such things: 1)How must I create my own LoginModule that it could work in WebSphere and where should I put it, how to describe it? I experienced a lot of troubles when I wanted to pass my working JAAS example to IBM Application Server. I overcame the problem that WebSphere couldn't find my LoginModule by putting it in the java/lib directory, but then I had another problem: 2) after authentication doAs method doesn't look at my policy file was.policy and gives all permissions to my PrincipalImpl. I thought it was because somewhere in upper policy files AllPermission was given to java/lib, but I checked and nowhere such thing is written. Maybe it's because I wrote wrong LoginModule? I've read a brief comment that doAs method cannot be performed if the principal is not in some specific format. I changed the parent of my PrincipalImpl to WSPrincipal, but nothing else changed.

Please, answer if you can, maybe with some example.

Thank you,
Alexandr.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact