javasound API in Linux
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Deepthi_B
Posted On:   Wednesday, September 24, 2003 01:50 AM

I tried to run the "SimpleAudioRecorder.java" code from "www.jsresources.org/examples/audio.html" in Linux.Iam not able to record anything in linux.It is giving a run time error.But it's compiling.And the error is- "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No line matching interface TargetDataLine supporting format PCM_SIGNED, 44100.0 Hz, 16 bit, stere o, little-endian, audio data is supported. at javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getLine(AudioSystem.java:309) at SimpleRecorder.main(SimpleRecorder.java:88" Please let me know any hardware or anything required to be added to make the code work.But iam able to record native Linux application. r   More>>

I tried to run the "SimpleAudioRecorder.java" code from "www.jsresources.org/examples/audio.html" in Linux.Iam not able to record anything in linux.It is giving a run time error.But it's compiling.And the error is-

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No line matching
interface TargetDataLine supporting format PCM_SIGNED, 44100.0 Hz, 16 bit, stere
o, little-endian, audio data is supported.
at javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getLine(AudioSystem.java:309)
at SimpleRecorder.main(SimpleRecorder.java:88"
Please let me know any hardware or anything required to be added to make the code work.But iam able to record native Linux application.

reply ASAP
TIA

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact