JNDI Initial Context create problems using WSAD5.1
3 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Phani_Yadavalli
Posted On:   Thursday, September 11, 2003 09:31 AM

The application with the following code throws the error as shown below Properties properties=new Properties(); properties.put(javax.naming.Context.PROVIDER_URL, "iiop://localhost:9085/"); properties.put(javax.naming.Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "com.ibm.ejs.ns.jndi.CNInitialContextFactory"); javax.naming.InitialContext initialContext = new javax.naming.InitialContext(properties); System.out.println("Initial Context Name in namespace" + initialContext.getNameInNamespace()); Error java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ORB    More>>

The application with the following code throws the error as shown below

Properties properties=new Properties();

properties.put(javax.naming.Context.PROVIDER_URL, "iiop://localhost:9085/");

properties.put(javax.naming.Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "com.ibm.ejs.ns.jndi.CNInitialContextFactory");

javax.naming.InitialContext initialContext =
new javax.naming.InitialContext(properties);

System.out.println("Initial Context Name in namespace" + initialContext.getNameInNamespace());

Error

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ORB method createObjectURL(Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/ibm/CORBA/iiop/ObjectURL;
at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.WsnInitCtxFactory.parseIiopUrl(WsnInitCtxFactory.java:1668)
at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.WsnInitCtxFactory.parseBootstrapURL(WsnInitCtxFactory.java:1427)
at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.WsnInitCtxFactory.getInitialContextInternal(WsnInitCtxFactory.java:368)
at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.WsnInitCtx.getContext(WsnInitCtx.java:102)
at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.WsnInitCtx.getContextIfNull(WsnInitCtx.java:408)
at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.WsnInitCtx.getNameInNamespace(WsnInitCtx.java:400)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.getNameInNamespace(InitialContext.java:503)
at com.sbc.test.LocalRemoteTestClient.main(LocalRemoteTestClient.java:26)
Exception in thread "P=339613:O=0:CT"

Can some one help me in this? I have included the naming.jar and namingclient.jar in the project.
The EJBs and their client are in the same package under the same WSAD EJB project.

When the server starts up it says:

[9/11/03 11:25:40:340 CDT] 661138c4 ApplicationMg A WSVR0221I: Application started: EjbLocalRemoteTestEAR

[9/11/03 11:25:40:355 CDT] 661138c4 HttpTransport A SRVE0171I: Transport http is listening on port 9,086.

[9/11/03 11:25:43:215 CDT] 661138c4 HttpTransport A SRVE0171I: Transport https is listening on port 9,087.

[9/11/03 11:25:43:262 CDT] 661138c4 RMIConnectorC A ADMC0026I: RMI Connector available at port 9085

Urgent help is appreciated

Thank you,

Phani

<<Less

Re: JNDI Initial Context create problems using WSAD5.1

Posted By:   dhiraj_shetty  
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 15, 2003 08:44 AM

you will have to go to Run(toolbar)->Run..->Jre->add->Browse and Jre Home directory(Give any name for JRE name)
runtimesase_v5javajre.
Because WSAD uses its own JRE and not the System's JRe.
Incase of any doubt ,feel free to mail me at dynamicdhiraj@rediffmail.com

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 30, 2003 08:20 AM

unfortunately i can't help you.

i've posted a message today, "Websphere 5, SSL and cer file problem", could you help me ?

would be nice if you could share your experience with us.

then if i got it work i'll post an answer in this forum.

i'm still researching, too.

thanks

Mehmet

Posted By:   gar_gar  
Posted On:   Thursday, September 25, 2003 08:12 PM

I have the same problem. If you fix it, please tell the method.
About | Sitemap | Contact