the mail server responses with 220 service ready,but sending failed! please help!
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Lin_Cao
Posted On:   Thursday, September 11, 2003 12:23 AM

I've set up the j2ee1.3.1 environment(according to the book i have nothing else to do to write javamail programs).I write a program to receive letters by pop3 successfully,but the sending program doesn't work,so i download javamail1.3 from sun to see what's the problem,and the result is the same, and the following is the error! (notice i've not installed javamail1.3,just complied msgsend and execute it) Please help me! TIA D:My DocumentsMy ProjectsJavaMailer>java msgsend -o liqinggang@sdc.bj -M 16. 18.16.61 lin.cao@bj.icbc.com.cn To: lin.cao@bj.icbc.com.cn Subject: Helo Welcome ^Z javax.mail.SendFailedException: Sending failed; nested exception is: javax.mail.Mes   More>>

I've set up the j2ee1.3.1 environment(according to the book i have nothing else to do to write javamail programs).I write a program to receive letters by pop3 successfully,but the sending program doesn't work,so i download javamail1.3 from sun to see what's the problem,and the result is the same, and the following is the error!
(notice i've not installed javamail1.3,just complied msgsend and execute it)
Please help me!
TIA

D:My DocumentsMy ProjectsJavaMailer>java msgsend -o liqinggang@sdc.bj -M 16.
18.16.61 lin.cao@bj.icbc.com.cn
To: lin.cao@bj.icbc.com.cn
Subject: Helo
Welcome
^Z
javax.mail.SendFailedException: Sending failed;
nested exception is:
javax.mail.MessagingException: 220 <1063261742.752@xmailserver.test> [XM
ail 1.12 (Win32/Ix86) ESMTP Server] service ready; Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:29:02 +08

at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:219)
at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:81)
at msgsend. (msgsend.java:170)
at msgsend.main(msgsend.java:60)

D:My DocumentsMy ProjectsJavaMailer>

<<Less

Re: the mail server responses with 220 service ready,but sending failed! please help!

Posted By:   Lin_Cao  
Posted On:   Sunday, September 14, 2003 08:25 PM

Please help me,i'm totally confused!
About | Sitemap | Contact