dcsimg
How to get HTML / JSP form info into Microsoft Word
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, September 10, 2003 08:28 PM

Hello. I have a JSP file containing an HTML form with checkboxes. I'd like to have the user check off boxes they want and then click Submit. After clicking submit the application will take the corresponding content of the checked boxes and place it into a Microsoft Word document. For example the form could say: Check off the groceries you need and click submit to create your shopping list. Apples X Milk X Eggs Cereal Submit Since the user checked off Apples and Milk after they hit Submit the words Apples and Milk would appear in a new Microsoft Word document. How can this be done? A   More>>

Hello. I have a JSP file containing an HTML form with checkboxes. I'd like to have the user check off boxes they want and then click Submit. After clicking submit the application will take the corresponding content of the checked boxes and place it into a Microsoft Word document.

For example the form could say:

Check off the groceries you need and click submit to create your shopping list.

Apples X

Milk X

Eggs

Cereal

Submit

Since the user checked off Apples and Milk after they hit Submit the words Apples and Milk would appear in a new Microsoft Word document.

How can this be done?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Tiffany

<<Less

Re: How to get HTML / JSP form info into Microsoft Word

Posted By:   Firat_Tiryaki  
Posted On:   Wednesday, September 10, 2003 11:50 PM

you should manage this situation with a server side technology like servlet. You can change the file formats, change the html to a doc document, also you can change it to a pdf file.
About | Sitemap | Contact