How to download a file without user interaction?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Vipin_Mathews
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 2, 2003 04:41 AM

Hi everybody, I want a java file that should download a file from the web server and save it in a folder of my system. I want that java file in such a way that, the dialog box should not be appear. The file that to be downloaded should download by just calling a function and no more dialog box should appear after that. Just I want to specify the default folder where it has to be stored and the file must be stored with the same name. I want to know, is there any method to make this possible and if so please send me the codes for the same. Whether this is possible in any other programming language or using some other web scripts. If so, then also please send me the details with the codes.     Thanking you    SCORPS    More>>

Hi everybody,

I want a java file that should download a file from the web server and save it in a folder of my system. I want that java file in such a way that, the dialog box should not be appear. The file that to be downloaded should download by just calling a function and no more dialog box should appear after that. Just I want to specify the default folder where it has to be stored and the file must be stored with the same name.

I want to know, is there any method to make this possible and if so please send me the codes for the same. Whether this is possible in any other programming language or using some other web scripts. If so, then also please send me the details with the codes.

Thanking you
   SCORPS    <<Less

Re: How to download a file without user interaction?

Posted By:   Stephen_McConnell  
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 2, 2003 04:57 AM

Sounds like you want to write a virus....

Stephen McConnell

About | Sitemap | Contact