Queue Manger problem
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 2, 2003 03:42 AM

I use swiftmq to dispatch market data feed. I have about 15 feeder processes that sends about 500 messages/sec using 2 topics for 8 consumers in different machines. I use Explorer to monitor the Queue Manager activity and I watch the messages flow chart of temporary queue created to dispatch topic messages. Usually there are few messages in the queue (0 to 100). When in the counsumer process is executed a full garbage collector the messages in the queue speed increase up to 1000 but nothing happen in other queues. Sometimes the messages in all queues increase and the router performance slow down. Have you any suggestions to avoid this problem ?    More>>

I use swiftmq to dispatch market data feed.

I have about 15 feeder processes that sends about 500 messages/sec using 2 topics for 8 consumers in different machines.

I use Explorer to monitor the Queue Manager activity and I watch the messages flow chart of temporary queue created to dispatch topic messages.

Usually there are few messages in the queue (0 to 100). When in the counsumer process is executed a full garbage collector the messages in the queue speed increase up to 1000 but nothing happen in other queues.

Sometimes the messages in all queues increase and the router performance slow down.

Have you any suggestions to avoid this problem ?

<<Less

Re: Queue Manger problem

Posted By:   Andreas_Mueller  
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 2, 2003 05:22 AM

Which SwiftMQ release do you use?
About | Sitemap | Contact