WebServices with Jbuilder 8
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Eduardo_Reanha
Posted On:   Thursday, August 28, 2003 10:51 AM

Hello all, i'me recently working with Jbuilder 8 and webservices and i have two questions: 1. I already made a webservice with this tool, exporting it from a javabean,i tested it with the file created by the tool, then deploy it to tomcat and works nice whith a Jsp on the same project. I would like to know how to develop a client application on other project, what i need to do it... if you could send me some examples i'd appreciate. 2. When I test the service i noted that every time that the client call's a method from the service, the constructor method run's, so a new object is created... I can't preserve a variable because the object allways die... Is there a way to preserve the object until some kind of "   More>>

Hello all, i'me recently working with Jbuilder 8 and webservices and i have two questions:

1. I already made a webservice with this tool, exporting it from a javabean,i tested it with the file created by the tool, then deploy it to tomcat and works nice whith a Jsp on the same project.

I would like to know how to develop a client application on other project, what i need to do it... if you could send me some examples i'd appreciate.

2. When I test the service i noted that every time that the client call's a method from the service, the constructor method run's, so a new object is created... I can't preserve a variable because the object allways die...

Is there a way to preserve the object until some kind of "kill method" is called??

Thank you very much
EReanha

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact