How do I combine javascript into JSP page.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   nwet_mu
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 26, 2003 06:50 PM

Hi,I need your help.My problem is, I already write the javascript code that can put bold,underline,italic tags in the textarea by clicking the bold,underline,italic buttons. And also view back what is the result in another browser by clicking the show page button. But after adding this code in JSP page to insert the database,the page didn't work.I mean I wanted to the editors to insert their contents with bold,underline and italic tags in the textarea and save including this tags into microsoft access database.Now I am using Apache Tomcat 4.1. So if you have idea to solve my problem,help me please.I want the whole code because I am not very good at in programming.I also want it as soon as possible because my supervi   More>>

Hi,I need your help.My problem is, I already write the javascript code that can put bold,underline,italic tags in the textarea by clicking the bold,underline,italic buttons.
And also view back what is the result in another browser by clicking the show page button.

But after adding this code in JSP page to insert the database,the page didn't work.I mean I wanted to the editors to insert their contents with bold,underline and italic tags in the textarea and save including this tags into microsoft access database.Now I am using Apache Tomcat 4.1.

So if you have idea to solve my problem,help me please.I want the whole code because I am not very good at in programming.I also want it as soon as possible because my supervisor ask me to do quickly.I'll appreciate your help.Thanks.
You can reply to me from;
poephyunm@yahoo.com.sg

<<Less

Re: How do I combine javascript into JSP page.

Posted By:   Sujatha_Gopal  
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 2, 2003 03:21 AM

Can you send the code(formatted) which helps in tracing the problem quickly and exactly???
About | Sitemap | Contact