Urgent Printing Image
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Merlin_us
Posted On:   Monday, August 25, 2003 12:48 AM

I am using a system with Windows XP Operating System. I have a image to be print. Since the image width is more than the page width and image height is more than page height I am breaking the image into 2 parts. User can select with the help of JSlider from which point the image has to partition. The image is divided into 2 pages. When I select print, Print Dialog showing the radio button to select all the pages. Problems (1)The radio buttons for Selecting the from "page number" to "page number" is disabled. I need to make this option enabled. (2) When I select 2 pages to print in one page itself, I am getting a print out which consists of 2 pages,one image in each page. If any one know   More>>

I am using a system with Windows XP Operating System.
I have a image to be print. Since the image width is more than the page width and image height is more than page height I am breaking the image into 2 parts. User can select with the help of JSlider from which point the image has to partition. The image is divided into 2 pages. When I select print, Print Dialog showing the radio button to select all the pages.

Problems
(1)The radio buttons for Selecting the from "page number" to "page number" is disabled. I need to make this option enabled.

(2) When I select 2 pages to print in one page itself, I am getting a print out which consists of 2 pages,one image in each page.

If any one knows how to resolve these problems please do send me a solution with the necessary code or help links as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact