Voice Conferencing server using JMF
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Tabrez_Memon
Posted On:   Sunday, August 24, 2003 10:26 PM

I want to develop a voice conferencinf server using JMF / RTP API. The server receives multiple RTP streams from the various clients , merges these stream to form a single mixed stream and retransmits it to all the clients involved in the conference. I have userd the merging data source of JMF to accomplish the merging of two files on the computer. however when i use realtime incoming streams to merge there is a lot of delay between the sound and the voice seems to get stuck at one point for a while and then jumps ahead skipping a lot of the incoming voice. kindly help me by sending me the source code for such realktime mising and playback with minumum delay. Thanks in advance. Tabrez    More>>

I want to develop a voice conferencinf server using JMF / RTP API. The server receives multiple RTP streams from the various clients , merges these stream to form a single mixed stream and retransmits it to all the clients involved in the conference.

I have userd the merging data source of JMF to accomplish the merging of two files on the computer. however when i use realtime incoming streams to merge there is a lot of delay between the sound and the voice seems to get stuck at one point for a while and then jumps ahead skipping a lot of the incoming voice. kindly help me by sending me the source code for such realktime mising and playback with minumum delay.

Thanks in advance.
Tabrez

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact