dcsimg
IDE. Debugging. Step over
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Bobby_Berns
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 20, 2003 10:50 PM

Brand new to using JBuilder. I have a simple applet. I set a break point, I say run with debugging, it hits the breakpoint, and I do a step over. ... another file comes up with the top lines: // JBuilder API Decompiler stub source generated from class file // Aug 21, 2003 // -- implementation of methods is not available ... and the first comment line above is selected. My source is there also but not front-most. If I switch to the source and step, it keeps going back to the other file which is some sort of class description for my applet. My basic question is simply what must I do to WATCH my source being stepped through? Any help woul   More>>

Brand new to using JBuilder. I have a simple applet. I set a break point, I say run with debugging, it hits the breakpoint, and I do a step over. ... another file comes up with the top lines:

// JBuilder API Decompiler stub source generated from class file

// Aug 21, 2003

// -- implementation of methods is not available

and the first comment line above is selected.

My source is there also but not front-most. If I switch to the source and step, it keeps going back to the other file which is some sort of class description for my applet.

My basic question is simply what must I do to WATCH my source being stepped through?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Bobby Berns

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact