Generating ejb-jar.xml and vendor specific xml in specific directories..
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Krishnan_Kannan
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 19, 2003 10:37 PM

Hello, I recently started playing with XDoclet to generate the EJB code and the deployment descriptors. Currently some of our EJBs are in one directory and others are in their own packages. The deployment descriptors are prefixed with the Bean name (e.g. MyOrderBean-ejb-jar.xml, MyOrderBean-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml). We use Weblogic app server so our ant target uses the ejbjar task to generate and package each EJB in its own jar (home, remote, bean, deployment descriptors etc) file. Ok, now when I use XDoclet to generate the EJB code, I can get the generated code in the same directory as my EJB Bean code but the deployment descriptor resides in a specific directory (e.g. ${build.dir}/ejb/META-INF ). All the   More>>

Hello, I recently started playing with XDoclet to generate the EJB code and the deployment descriptors.

Currently some of our EJBs are in one directory and others are in their own packages. The deployment descriptors are prefixed with the Bean name (e.g. MyOrderBean-ejb-jar.xml, MyOrderBean-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml).

We use Weblogic app server so our ant target uses the ejbjar task to generate and package each EJB in its own jar (home, remote, bean, deployment descriptors etc) file.

Ok, now when I use XDoclet to generate the EJB code, I can get the generated code in the same directory as my EJB Bean code but the deployment descriptor resides in a specific directory (e.g. ${build.dir}/ejb/META-INF ). All the descriptors for all our EJBs are bundled into the same ejb-jar.xml.

My questions are:

1. Is it possible to generate separate ejb-jar.xml for each EJB (maybe with the "bean" name prefix ) ?

2. How can I specify the destination dir for this ejb-jar.xml to be the same directory as the EJB for which the code is getting generated ?

Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Kannan

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact