dcsimg
I have the following code in MSSOAP format that I need to somehow wangle into JAVA.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   neil_thompson
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 19, 2003 04:01 AM

I have the following code in MSSOAP format that I need to somehow wangle into JAVA. What I'm really after is someone with the knowledge to convert the code below (which works) into javax.xml.soap The code is as follows, I will eventually add elements dynamically but if I can get this working as it is I'd be over the moon.... basically it takes tons more details than below to make a payment request, then returns an xml file with status 0 if successful or 1 if failed. Tons of thanks in advance Neil -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 'Create a reference to the SOAP client object Dim objSoapClient as SoapClient    More>>

I have the following code in MSSOAP format that I need to somehow wangle into JAVA.

What I'm really after is someone with the knowledge to convert the code below (which works) into javax.xml.soap

The code is as follows, I will eventually add elements dynamically but if I can get this working as it is I'd be over the moon.... basically it takes tons more details than below to make a payment request, then returns an xml file with status 0 if successful or 1 if failed.

Tons of thanks in advance

Neil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Create a reference to the SOAP client object
Dim objSoapClient as SoapClient
Set objSoapClient = New SoapClient

' String to hold Response [out]
Dim strXMLResponse as string

' String to hold the complete payment request [in]
Dim XMLCardPaymentRequest as String

XMLCardPaymentRequest = " I'm stuck "

' Initialise the soap client object with the WSDI, configuration files
Call objSoapClient.mssoapinit ("http://xxxxx.co.uk/CardPaymentInterface.wsdl", "", "", "http://xxxxx.co.uk/CardPaymentInterface.wsml")

' call the CardPaymentRequest method
strXMLResponse = objSoapClient.CardPaymentRequestXML(XML,CardPaymentRequest)

' Parse the returned XML
Dim objXML as FreeThreadedDOMDocument40
Dim objNode as IXMLDOMNode
Dim strStatus as string

Set objXML = New FreeThreadedDOMDocument40
objXML.async = False
objXML.loadXML strXMLResponse
Set objNode = objXML.selectSingleNode("//Status")
If (objNode Is Nothing) = False Then
If Len(objNode.Text) > 0 Then
strStatus = objNode.Text
End If
End If
If strStatus = "0" Then
' Successful
Else
' Failed
End If

<<Less

Re: I have the following code in MSSOAP format that I need to somehow wangle into JAVA.

Posted By:   neil_thompson  
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 19, 2003 08:12 AM

can i perhaps use apache's soap, any idea how to do that?
About | Sitemap | Contact