Problem Deploying Statless Session Bean Using Struts on Weblogic7.0.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Suryan_kumar
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 6, 2003 07:13 PM

I am trying to deploy a stateless session bean and encountered the following error "EJB : SesFacade .Unable to initialize method info for remote or home interface.x: com/xxx/xx/xx/CatForm" I have created jar,war and packaged the same into ear file. In one of the methods of the bean i am passing CatForm Object,Following is the method. public void addCategory(CatForm catForm) { CatForm tt = (CatForm) catForm; } If i remove the parameter CatForm for the addCategory then it is gettting deployed. Can any one of you help me to resolve this issue. Do i need to set the classpath??    More>>

I am trying to deploy a stateless session bean and encountered the following error

"EJB : SesFacade .Unable to initialize method info for remote or home interface.x: com/xxx/xx/xx/CatForm"

I have created jar,war and packaged the same into ear file.

In one of the methods of the bean i am passing CatForm Object,Following is the method.

public void addCategory(CatForm catForm)
{
CatForm tt = (CatForm) catForm;
}

If i remove the parameter CatForm for the addCategory then it is gettting deployed. Can any one of you help me to resolve this issue.

Do i need to set the classpath??

Note:- The EJB being invoked from Struts Action Class.

Your help is highly appreicated.

Thanks

<<Less

Re: Problem Deploying Statless Session Bean Using Struts on Weblogic7.0.

Posted By:   Srivatsa_Manjunath  
Posted On:   Friday, August 8, 2003 01:01 PM

Try adding the struts related libraries to your /lib directory with in the ear. That should work, make sure all the dependent jars are also packaged together.

Adding the jars to the system classpath and restart server would be the easiest, but that could cause problems during re-deployments / auto-deployments.
About | Sitemap | Contact