CORBA application with C++ as server and Java as client
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 5, 2003 09:53 PM

Hello, i hv an assignment and i don't know how to do it. Can u all give me explanation or steps that can i follow to do it. i hope u all can help me. Due that on 19th Aug 2003. Thanks. Here..the specification. 1. Write a client-server program for a match-making service that able to match introduces friends. Users can express their preferences. The system will match the preferences and recommend who can be their friends. 2. The server can be written in C++ that provides the match-making services and be accessed by clients using CORBA. 3. The client is written in JAVA. After getting the recommendation, the communication between clients (peers, friends) is done using RMI.    More>>

Hello,

i hv an assignment and i don't know how to do it. Can u all give me explanation or steps that can i follow to do it. i hope u all can help me. Due that on 19th Aug 2003. Thanks.

Here..the specification.
1. Write a client-server program for a match-making service that able to match introduces friends. Users can express their preferences. The system will match the preferences and recommend who can be their friends.
2. The server can be written in C++ that provides the match-making services and be accessed by clients using CORBA.
3. The client is written in JAVA. After getting the recommendation, the communication between clients (peers, friends) is done using RMI.

<<Less

Re: CORBA application with C++ as server and Java as client

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 6, 2003 06:17 AM

We need to see the professor's original page to help you; what is their URL?

About | Sitemap | Contact