dcsimg
PART forms validation not work well!
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Wang_Pei
Posted On:   Monday, August 4, 2003 01:24 AM

Hi, All, I am working on struts1.1 and tomcat3.3. I have a actionform (A)which inherits ValidatorForm and its validation works well. Other actionforms inherit actionform A but their validation doen't work so after my submit the SQL Exception is thrown. Does struts only support direct child class validation of ValidatorForm? If all my actionforms inherit ValidatorForm, a lot of properties and methods have to be written repeatly. Does anybody find a way to resolve the problem? AActionForm.java: public class AActionForm extends ValidatorForm {...} OtherActionForm.java: public class OtherActionForm extends AActionForm {...} struts-config.xml:    More>>

Hi, All,

I am working on struts1.1 and tomcat3.3. I have a actionform (A)which inherits ValidatorForm and its validation works well. Other actionforms inherit actionform A but their validation doen't work so after my submit the SQL Exception is thrown.

Does struts only support direct child class validation of ValidatorForm? If all my actionforms inherit ValidatorForm, a lot of properties and methods have to be written repeatly. Does anybody find a way to resolve the problem?

AActionForm.java:
public class AActionForm extends ValidatorForm
{...}

OtherActionForm.java:
public class OtherActionForm extends AActionForm
{...}

struts-config.xml:

validator.xml:

...same as aForm...
   <<Less

Re: PART forms validation not work well!

Posted By:   Wang_Pei  
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 6, 2003 07:25 PM

Hi, All,

I am working on struts1.1 and tomcat3.3. I have a actionform (A)which inherits ValidatorForm and its validation works well. Other actionforms inherit actionform A but their validation doen't work so after my submit the SQL Exception is thrown.

Does struts only support direct child class validation of ValidatorForm? If all my actionforms inherit ValidatorForm, a lot of properties and methods have to be written repeatly.

Does anybody find a way to resolve the problem?

AActionForm.java:

public class AActionForm extends ValidatorForm {...}

OtherActionForm.java:

public class OtherActionForm extends AActionForm {...}

struts-config.xml:

validator.xml:

...same as aForm...
About | Sitemap | Contact