I want to create a mail server
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Frincu_Mugurel
Posted On:   Monday, July 28, 2003 05:42 AM

Hello , I want to create a mail server (something like Yahoo , or www.flash.ro), I made the first part , a data base , one form where users introduce their information :user name , password , first name..)and they autenticate from this database , now I want to make the mail functions but I don't have an Internet Connection and I have TomCat where I test the servlets , and I don't know how to test them, I receive an error almost time something like this( NOCLASSDEFINITIONERROR ) , I set up an SMTP service at my computer on IIS and I name it "mugu" , and in server.xml (in TomCat) I set up mail.smtp with "mugu",but it doesn't work..:((...please is there anybody who can send me an entire script(servlet) with a mail server (without a internet co   More>>

Hello , I want to create a mail server (something like Yahoo , or www.flash.ro), I made the first part , a data base , one form where users introduce their information :user name , password , first name..)and they autenticate from this database , now I want to make the mail functions but I don't have an Internet Connection and

I have TomCat where I test the servlets , and I don't know how to test them, I receive an error almost time something like this( NOCLASSDEFINITIONERROR ) , I set up an SMTP service at my computer on IIS and I name it "mugu" , and in server.xml (in TomCat) I set up mail.smtp with "mugu",but it doesn't work..:((...please is there anybody who can send me an entire script(servlet) with a mail server (without a internet connection, cause first I want to test it on my computer and after I will upload it on the Internet)?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact