Initialization error with JBuilder 8
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Alexandre_Boaventura
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 23, 2003 11:43 AM

Hi. I'm new to JBuilder and I'm trying to solve a problem that seems to be very simple, but for me... When I try to compile the project, it appears the following error message: Error #750:Initialization error: com.borland.compiler.symtab.LoadError:java.io.IOException: class not found: class java.lang.Object Another error message that I receive is : Cannot access class javax.swing.UIManager;file javaxswingUIManager.class not found I set up all the JDK and paths configurations available in Tools and Project Menu, but it didn't take efect. I'll wait for some help, please ! Thanks.    More>>

Hi. I'm new to JBuilder and I'm trying to solve a problem that seems to be very simple, but for me...
When I try to compile the project, it appears the following error message:

Error #750:Initialization error: com.borland.compiler.symtab.LoadError:java.io.IOException: class not found: class java.lang.Object

Another error message that I receive is :
Cannot access class javax.swing.UIManager;file javaxswingUIManager.class not found

I set up all the JDK and paths configurations available in Tools and Project Menu, but it didn't take efect.

I'll wait for some help, please !

Thanks.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact