dcsimg
How to use html:image with DispatchAction or LookupDispatchAction
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Shashank_Dixit
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 23, 2003 04:51 AM

Hello, I want to use LookupDispatchAction or DispatchAction class so that the framework can call my action class methods when user preses any button in the JSP page. If I use buttons the value (which is equal to method name) with it gets submitted and used to call appropriate method in the action class. I am using for buttons. The problem with it is the value for these buttons doesn't get submitted and framework cannot understand the method name. Does that mean if I use then I cannot use DispatchAction or LookupDispatchAction Class. Or If I want to use these classes then I cannot use graphical buttons? can anybody tell me how can I use these classes with ? Thanks in advance Shashank    More>>

Hello,

I want to use LookupDispatchAction or DispatchAction class so that the framework can call my action class methods when user preses any button in the JSP page. If I use buttons the value (which is equal to method name) with it gets submitted and used to call appropriate method in the action class. I am using for buttons. The problem with it is the value for these buttons doesn't get submitted and framework cannot understand the method name. Does that mean if I use then I cannot use DispatchAction or LookupDispatchAction Class. Or If I want to use these classes then I cannot use graphical buttons? can anybody tell me how can I use these classes with ?

Thanks in advance
Shashank

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact