dcsimg
App Server to AS400 and more question
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Christine_Suta
Posted On:   Monday, July 21, 2003 03:41 PM

Hi, Excuse my english ... I have to do some report and other things in As400 with Java (JSP). I just have all documentation from IBM about How I can do that, but I have short question and I appreciate your help. 1) The Java Toolbox is free to AS400 Clients? 2) What is the best and cheaper (free would be the best!) App Server to do this conection (jsp and JDBC) 3) The better option is JSP and JDBC? 4) The OS at the AS400 must to have a particular release? since what release? 5) The Database on As400 must to have a particular o specific release? since what release? Thanks in advance .. and any another information that you want to bring me, will be appreciate. Regards Christine    More>>

Hi, Excuse my english ...
I have to do some report and other things in As400 with Java (JSP). I just have all documentation from IBM about How I can do that, but I have short question and I appreciate your help.

1) The Java Toolbox is free to AS400 Clients?
2) What is the best and cheaper (free would be the best!) App Server to do this conection (jsp and JDBC)
3) The better option is JSP and JDBC?
4) The OS at the AS400 must to have a particular release? since what release?
5) The Database on As400 must to have a particular o specific release? since what release?

Thanks in advance .. and any another information that you want to bring me, will be appreciate.

Regards
Christine

Please use html tags to format code blocks.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact