dcsimg
How do I parse the data in a selected JTable row?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Eric_Sammons
Posted On:   Monday, July 21, 2003 09:48 AM

I am attempting to use JTable for the first time. At this point I have gotten a table setup with seven columnts and one row. My row is made up of static data for the time being. For my first test of functional use I am attempting to select row one (SINGLE_SELECTION). I then want to parse the contents of the columns that make up that row and that row only so that I can pass those Strings onto another class to invoke another method. For example I want to parse firstName and lastName from row 0 and store these values so that I can pass them off. How would I go about doing this? thank you! Eric Sammons esammons@vt.edu    More>>

I am attempting to use JTable for the first time. At this point I have gotten a table setup with seven columnts and one row. My row is made up of static data for the time being. For my first test of functional use I am attempting to select row one (SINGLE_SELECTION). I then want to parse the contents of the columns that make up that row and that row only so that I can pass those Strings onto another class to invoke another method. For example I want to parse firstName and lastName from row 0 and store these values so that I can pass them off.

How would I go about doing this?

thank you!

Eric Sammons

esammons@vt.edu

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact