dcsimg
Problem with tomcat using JNI
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Alexander_Grossert
Posted On:   Monday, July 21, 2003 01:17 AM

Hi there I'm new to the list. I've got a problem that really needs to be solved. So please help. I've designed a small Web Service with SOAP XML using Axis which i need for performance comparison with CORBA. So I implemented some native code to get the PIDs of the Web Service and some simulators that i call via CORBA. At first I only had one function returning the PID of the Web Service and everything worked fine. But now, after enlarging the code a little bit, the TCPMon tells shows only shows me an Exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method) which also accurs when I try to shutdown tomcat. When I comm   More>>

Hi there I'm new to the list.
I've got a problem that really needs to be solved. So please help.

I've designed a small Web Service with SOAP XML using Axis which i need for performance comparison with CORBA. So I implemented some native code to get the PIDs of the Web Service and some simulators that i call via CORBA.
At first I only had one function returning the PID of the Web Service and everything worked fine. But now, after enlarging the code a little bit, the TCPMon tells shows only shows me an Exception:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)

which also accurs when I try to shutdown tomcat. When I comment the native implementation everything works fine.

I've found information about this tomcat error everywhere but no one seems to experience this problem using JNI.
Does anyone know how native code could influence the communication with tomcat?? I really need to solve this!!!    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact