Implementing GP v2.1.1 in a JavaCard
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Julie_Kim
Posted On:   Sunday, July 20, 2003 05:34 PM

Hello all, I'm starting to implement the GP on a Java Card. I've studied the 'GP spec 2.1.1' and the 'Implementation requirements' from the GP website, but it still makes me confused. Now, I have several questions. 1. Which one has the system's main function, OPEN? or JCRE? 2. Here is one package with four applets. packageA [applet1, applet2, applet3, applet4] 2.1 Can I load only applet1 and applet2 to the JavaCard? 2.2 If the applet1 and the applet2 are already in the GlobalPlatform Registry with the package A , then can I load the applet 3 and the applet4 with the package A to the card? The Install[for load] command check    More>>

Hello all,

I'm starting to implement the GP on a Java Card. I've studied the 'GP spec 2.1.1' and the 'Implementation requirements' from the GP website, but it still makes me confused.

Now, I have several questions.

1. Which one has the system's main function, OPEN? or JCRE?

2. Here is one package with four applets.
packageA [applet1, applet2, applet3, applet4]

2.1 Can I load only applet1 and applet2 to the JavaCard?

2.2 If the applet1 and the applet2 are already in the GlobalPlatform Registry with the package A , then can I load the applet 3 and the applet4 with the package A to the card?

The Install[for load] command check the package A's AID, so I think I can't do the 2.2, but I'd like to make sure.

3. All applications SHOULD get the CVM verification? I'd like to know if it is mandatory for applications.

3.1 I think the CVM handler will process all CVM service, then do I have to develop the CVM handler?

Thanks a lot,

Julie.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact