dcsimg
Entity Bean on WAS4.0
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anirudha_Joshi
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 15, 2003 05:25 AM

Hello Guys I am developing my first Entity Bean. I want to map this bean to a table "Country" of database "DB1". I have successfully deployed the bean on the WAS4.0 using AAT and admin console. But I am still confused with the bean and table mapping. During deployment I didnt give table name anywhere ( I only specified the configured data source name) and now when I try to call this bean from a JSP page I get following error "COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/LINUX] SQL0204N "COUNTRY.COUNTRYBEAN" is an undefined name. SQLSTATE=42704" Can anyone tell me how entity bean and DB table mapping is done.    More>>

Hello Guys

I am developing my first Entity Bean. I want to map this bean to a table "Country" of database "DB1".

I have successfully deployed the bean on the WAS4.0 using AAT and admin console. But I am still confused with the bean and table mapping. During deployment I didnt give table name anywhere ( I only specified the configured data source name) and now when I try to call this bean from a JSP page I get following error

"COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/LINUX] SQL0204N "COUNTRY.COUNTRYBEAN" is an undefined name. SQLSTATE=42704"

Can anyone tell me how entity bean and DB table mapping is done.

Anirudha

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact