An Error in MQ
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   satish_kumar
Posted On:   Monday, July 14, 2003 09:03 PM

Hi, I am using distributed transactions in my application. I am getting the XAConnection using oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource xads = new oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource(); and using Connection conn = MQQueueManager.getJDBCConnection(xads); The problem is that if I try to get 10 XA connections at a single instance of time, it couldn't get even a single XAConnection and it logs an exception in to the errors folder saying "AMQ6109: An internal WebSphere MQ error has occurred." and "AMQ6184: An internal WebSphere MQ error has occurred on queue manager ". If I want to get a single Connectoion, its working fine without any problem.    More>>

Hi,

I am using distributed transactions in my application. I am getting the XAConnection using oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource xads = new oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource();

and using Connection conn = MQQueueManager.getJDBCConnection(xads);

The problem is that if I try to get 10 XA connections at a single instance of time, it couldn't get even a single XAConnection and it logs an exception in to the errors folder saying "AMQ6109: An internal WebSphere MQ error has occurred." and "AMQ6184: An internal WebSphere MQ error has occurred on queue manager ".

If I want to get a single Connectoion, its working fine without any problem.

Please let me know if someone came accross this problem and found a solution.

Thanks in advance.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact