Getting problem with attachment when sending thru Java Mail API
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   irfan_ansari
Posted On:   Monday, July 7, 2003 11:09 PM

When I'm sending mail with attachment by using Java mail API , I'm getting below message and attachement becomes .txt file , while I'm attaching the html file. This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet Service. To view the original message content, open the attached message. If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to disk, and then open it using a viewer that can display the original character set We are using multipart one is message bosy and other is attachment. Previously it was comming correcltly, but when we increased the number of rows in the message body then it starts comming like this.    More>>

When I'm sending mail with attachment by using Java mail API , I'm getting below message and attachement becomes .txt file , while I'm attaching the html file.

This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet Service. To view the original message content, open the attached message. If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to disk, and then open it using a viewer that can display the original character set

We are using multipart one is message bosy and other is attachment.

Previously it was comming correcltly, but when we increased the number of rows in the message body then it starts comming like this.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact