How to register an external client running on a remote machine connected through serial cable as listener to the Queue in P2P messaging??
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   chandramouli_bandaru
Posted On:   Friday, July 4, 2003 08:04 AM

Hi All I have a local Queue (p2P) in my J2ee server (Jboss). I need to post the messages on to the Serial port for processing. The application that processes is running on seperate machine. It is not a j2ee server. The remote machine is connected to my machine where j2ee server is running through serial cable. I need to detect whether the remote machine is up and running before delivering my message from local queue. If serial cable is plugged out, the transmission of message (in bytes) does not happen. Here are two issues. (1) How to detect whether serial cable is plugged in or removed?? (2) How to detect the heart beep of other system   More>>

Hi All

I have a local Queue (p2P) in my J2ee server (Jboss). I need to post the messages on to the Serial port for processing. The application that processes is running on seperate machine. It is not a j2ee server.

The remote machine is connected to my machine where j2ee server is running through serial cable.

I need to detect whether the remote machine is up and running before delivering my message from local queue.

If serial cable is plugged out, the transmission of message (in bytes) does not happen.

Here are two issues.

(1) How to detect whether serial cable is plugged in or removed??

(2) How to detect the heart beep of other system that is running on a seperate machine but connected through serial cable?

thanks in advance

chandramouli

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact