dcsimg
Mysql with applet login page
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   nadia_naz
Posted On:   Monday, June 30, 2003 08:33 PM

i need help with a login page.. it is a 300x200 login page in which i have to use an applet & using MySql database... i dun know how to connect to the jdbc & since it is an applet i have errors tat says java.security.AccessControlException access denied ...while loading "sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver" class the outlook of my login page is 2 textfield with "Username" & "Password" respectively a "Login" button an "Exit" button a logo of my school on the top left side.ie:" logo.gif " once the   More>>

i need help with a login page..
it is a 300x200 login page in which i have to use an applet & using MySql database...

i dun know how to connect to the jdbc & since it is an applet i have errors tat says
java.security.AccessControlException access denied ...while loading "sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver" class

the outlook of my login page is

2 textfield with "Username" & "Password" respectively

a "Login" button

an "Exit" button

a logo of my school on the top left side.ie:" logo.gif "

once the user clicks on the " login " button mysql will verify if the username & password exists.

if not it will prompt the user>> "Invalid Username or Password"

When the user click the " Exit " button, the WHOLE Login page AKA Applet closes itself

Do ICQ me ASAP 172989538 with the heading of Mysql with applet login page when u icq me.
THANKS A MIL!!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact