Displaying value in two different text boxes using one calendar popup
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Prashant_Bhatia
Posted On:   Monday, June 30, 2003 01:47 AM

Hi Is it possible to display a value in two different text boxes simultaneoulsy using only one calendar popup. I need this because, I want to show like: June 30, 2003 in one text box and 06/30/2003 in another text box as hidden so that I could pass this value and store in database without using subscript function. The only other option for me is not showing text box with value June 30, 2003. I am able to get the value as I want from the calendar popup my mentioning mm/dd/y or MM dd, y etc. If there is a way, do let me know. Thanks in advance Regards Prashant Bhatia    More>>

Hi

Is it possible to display a value in two different text boxes simultaneoulsy using only one calendar popup.

I need this because, I want to show like:

June 30, 2003 in one text box and

06/30/2003 in another text box as hidden so that I could pass this value and store in database without using subscript function.

The only other option for me is not showing text box with value June 30, 2003.

I am able to get the value as I want from the calendar popup my mentioning mm/dd/y or MM dd, y etc.

If there is a way, do let me know.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Prashant Bhatia

<<Less

Re: Displaying value in two different text boxes using one calendar popup

Posted By:   Nitesh_Naveen  
Posted On:   Monday, June 30, 2003 02:26 AM

Why don't you have a hidden which stores the date from the calender popup in the mm/dd/yyyy format and just a div tag or something to display the date in the descriptive format. Fill in the display value in the div in the same function where the popup fills the date in the hidden
About | Sitemap | Contact