Security Roles in EJB Descriptors to be used with MDBs
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Navjeet_Nehra
Posted On:   Monday, June 23, 2003 08:45 PM

In the application that I am working on there is an external application sends the message to a MQ queue. Message Driven Beans are listening on this queue and process the message and put it to another queue. This goes on till the message is completely processed. For security reasons the internal queues are now being setup to disallow the default connection. So we need the MDB to be able to get a connection to the queue using a userid and password. How can this be done? One of the suggestions is to use Security roles in the EJB Descriptors but I do not know how. Any help/suggestions are welcome The application server is Weblogic 7.0    More>>

In the application that I am working on there is an external application sends the message to a MQ queue. Message Driven Beans are listening on this queue and process the message and put it to another queue. This goes on till the message is completely processed.

For security reasons the internal queues are now being setup to disallow the default connection. So we need the MDB to be able to get a connection to the queue using a userid and password. How can this be done?

One of the suggestions is to use Security roles in the EJB Descriptors but I do not know how.

Any help/suggestions are welcome

The application server is Weblogic 7.0

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact