Unit Testing Web Project in WSAD from outside a server environment
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Steve_Hanks
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 18, 2003 07:27 AM

I am attempting to unit test some code from within WSAD 4.1.1. I can do functional testing to the point that I know all my JNDI lookups for my datasources are working. The problem is this: when I try to unit test my classes outside of that server environment, I get the following error: javax.naming.ConfigurationException: Name space accessor for the java: name space has not been set. Possible cause is that the user is specifying a java: URL name in a JNDI Context method call but is not running in a J2EE client or server environment. So my question is this - how do I achieve sucessful unit testing outside of the server environment? Thanks for the help.    More>>

I am attempting to unit test some code from within WSAD 4.1.1. I can do functional testing to the point that I know all my JNDI lookups for my datasources are working. The problem is this: when I try to unit test my classes outside of that server environment, I get the following error:

javax.naming.ConfigurationException: Name space accessor for the java: name space has not been set. Possible cause is that the user is specifying a java: URL name in a JNDI Context method call but is not running in a J2EE client or server environment.

So my question is this - how do I achieve sucessful unit testing outside of the server environment?

Thanks for the help.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact