dcsimg
Pls help me out(new to RMI)
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ayan_Roy
Posted On:   Thursday, June 12, 2003 11:15 AM

Hello, I was having a tough time in RMI . My problem was that when I called Naming.rebind on the server side I got this error java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: AddServerImpl_Stub From this error, It seems that it can't find the AddServerImpl_Stub.class file. However, the Stub is in the same directory as my 4 other classes I am using. Any one know why this is happening?    More>>

Hello, I was having a tough time in RMI . My problem was that when I called Naming.rebind on the server side I got this error

java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: AddServerImpl_Stub

From this error, It seems that it can't find the AddServerImpl_Stub.class file. However, the Stub is in the same directory as my 4 other classes I am using.

Any one know why this is happening?

<<Less

Re: Pls help me out(new to RMI)

Posted By:   Zac_Jacobson  
Posted On:   Thursday, June 12, 2003 04:04 PM

If you are not using an RMI SecurityManager, then the Stub file has to be on the classpath of your server, client, and registry.
About | Sitemap | Contact