connecting to remote host and downloading the files
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   purna_karthik
Posted On:   Thursday, June 12, 2003 07:10 AM

hi, my question is... I have to connect to remote hosts's machine directory and i should download the files from that directory...after downloading i should delete the files from that remote machine's directory.... The information i got to do this is... 1.IP address of that remote host machine and the port number to which i should connect..(this is totally FTP transfer and i am using FTP protocol) 2.path of the remote machine's destination directory from where i should download the files 3.I have FTP server software running and username and password to login and get access to the directory The thing is i should not write any code in the remote machine...    More>>

hi,

my question is...

I have to connect to remote hosts's machine directory and i should download the files from that directory...after downloading i should delete the files from that remote machine's directory....

The information i got to do this is...

1.IP address of that remote host machine and the port number to which i should connect..(this is totally FTP transfer and i am using FTP protocol)

2.path of the remote machine's destination directory from where i should download the files

3.I have FTP server software running and username and password to login and get access to the directory

The thing is i should not write any code in the remote machine...

What i need is the example code to solve this problem....or any related stuff where i could get that example code...

<<Less

Re: connecting to remote host and downloading the files

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Thursday, June 12, 2003 09:33 AM

What i need is the example code to solve this problem

It's called FTP

About | Sitemap | Contact