HI problem when bmp bean called--- it is not calling the ejbLoad() method??????
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   dhananjayan_karnam
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 10, 2003 04:11 AM

Hi we are having an application working in weblogic6.0. When we try to port into JBOSS, websphere we are not getting any exceptions but ejbLoad() method is not called....in entity bean which is a bmp. Normally after ejbCreate() is called it has to call ejbStore() and for business method , ejbLoad() and ejbStore() methods has to call before or after.It is working fine in weblogic. When i ported same code to JBOSS3.0 and Websphere4.0 server not at all calling the ejbLoad() method. Is there any wrong we did in the code or something i have to do for the server specific. Can any one please help me to figuring out the problem.... Thanks in advance dhananjayan    More>>

Hi we are having an application working in weblogic6.0. When we try to port into JBOSS, websphere we are not getting any exceptions but ejbLoad() method is not called....in entity bean which is a bmp.

Normally after ejbCreate() is called it has to call ejbStore()
and for business method , ejbLoad() and ejbStore() methods has to call before or after.It is working fine in weblogic.
When i ported same code to JBOSS3.0 and Websphere4.0 server not at all calling the ejbLoad() method. Is there any wrong we did in the code or something i have to do for the server specific.

Can any one please help me to figuring out the problem....

Thanks in advance
dhananjayan

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact