EJB Lookup and JNDI.(WSAD 5.0)
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Usman_ahmad
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 10, 2003 01:10 AM

Ok, here's the deal... Environment: Application Developer 5.0 (no fixpacks) App Server: Integrated WSAD test server Scenario: I created an EJB and now want to do a lookup from another Session EJB. I put a reference in the session EJB with a example/ejb/UserEJB and the Websphere Binding name ejb/example/ejb/UserEJB . The interfaces are Local with no Remote. I am using the Initial Factory of com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory and a Provider URL of corbaloc:iiop:localhost:2809 . But the lookup returns a NameNotFoundException . What am I not doing or doing wrong and how do I do/undo it? Also, I have trid doing lookup    More>>

Ok, here's the deal...

Environment: Application Developer 5.0 (no fixpacks)

App Server: Integrated WSAD test server

Scenario:

I created an EJB and now want to do a lookup from another Session EJB. I put a reference in the session EJB with a example/ejb/UserEJB and the Websphere Binding name ejb/example/ejb/UserEJB . The interfaces are Local with no Remote. I am using the Initial Factory of com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory and a Provider URL of corbaloc:iiop:localhost:2809 . But the lookup returns a NameNotFoundException .

What am I not doing or doing wrong and how do I do/undo it? Also, I have trid doing lookup on these names...

• java:comp/env/ejb/example/ejb/UserEJB

• ejb/example/ejb/UserEJB

• example/ejb/UserEJB

Thanx in advance.    <<Less

Re: EJB Lookup and JNDI.(WSAD 5.0)

Posted By:   Laurent_Mihalkovic  
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 10, 2003 04:59 PM

did you have a look at this? WSAD 5.0 uses a different prefix for the local interfaces. Try local:ejb/example/ejb/UserEJB. The same answer is also given there

cheers,
laurent

About | Sitemap | Contact