dcsimg
Any tools for Automated Test Case generation?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   HaiFeng_He
Posted On:   Monday, June 9, 2003 08:26 PM

I have a project in which I want to some tools that can automatically generate test case to exercise given execution path. The path is derived from bytecode but may be ablt to map back to source code level. For example, I have a fuction. void fun(int a, int b){ a=b; //1 if (a < b){ //2 x=a; //3 }else{ //4 x=b; //5 } //6 //7 } And suppose I want the execution path is (1,2, 3, 7). I need a tool for generating an input for the path. I try to use JTest but not able to find any feature in Jtest which can do the task. I wonder if there any tool which has that feature? Can JUnit perform it? Thank you    More>>

I have a project in which I want to some tools that can automatically generate test case to exercise given execution path. The path is derived from bytecode but may be ablt to map back to source code level.
For example, I have a fuction.

void fun(int a, int b){
a=b; //1
if (a < b){ //2
x=a; //3
}else{ //4
x=b; //5
} //6
//7
}

And suppose I want the execution path is (1,2, 3, 7). I need a tool for generating an input for the path.
I try to use JTest but not able to find any feature in Jtest which can do the task. I wonder if there any tool which has that feature? Can JUnit perform it?
Thank you    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact