Suggestions for producing JUnit output during C++ Compilation
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Scott_Marshall
Posted On:   Friday, June 6, 2003 03:52 PM

I have to support many Win32 projects using Visual Studio C++. There are several options for running these compile/links from Ant (Exec task, CC Task, 3rd party tasks). But all of the output goes into text files that have to be transformed into XML. I am looking for a way to produce an XML output file that contains similar tags/formatting as the JUnit task output. I have written some parsers to generate the XML from the text files, but what is missing is the summary info similar to what JUnit provides for the top level elements. (ie. etc.) Does such a custom task exist? Can anyone suggest a way to go about doing this? Thanks, Scott    More>>

I have to support many Win32 projects using Visual Studio C++. There are several options for running these compile/links from Ant (Exec task, CC Task, 3rd party tasks). But all of the output goes into text files that have to be transformed into XML. I am looking for a way to produce an XML output file that contains similar tags/formatting as the JUnit task output.

I have written some parsers to generate the XML from the text files, but what is missing is the summary info similar to what JUnit provides for the top level elements. (ie. etc.)

Does such a custom task exist? Can anyone suggest a way to go about doing this?

Thanks,

Scott

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact