event handling of image in a choice box
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   ananya_mohanty
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 4, 2003 04:15 AM

hi! i am getting an output image from an input image which i am selecting from a choice component . i am basically doing image procesing.i have to show a processed image of an input image.the procesed image takes 3 values .two values from text box and one value from choice. choice component contain the images which i have to process. text box takes two type integer value which should be in between the images's height and width. it is not needed to describe. only tell me why it show the output image correctly when i am changing choce component's value with whther i am changing text box value or not. but once i stop selecting the choice component and keep changing the text box value it show that image with hal   More>>

hi!
i am getting an output image from an input image which i am selecting from a choice component .
i am basically doing image procesing.i have to show a processed image of an input image.the procesed image takes 3 values .two values from text box and one value from choice.
choice component contain the images which i have to process.
text box takes two type integer value which should be in between the images's height and width.
it is not needed to describe.
only tell me why it show the output image correctly when i am changing choce component's value with whther i am changing text box value or not.
but once i stop selecting the choice component and keep changing the text box value it show that image with half it's size black (hiding some person with black shadow).next time if i continue this step it show that image wholy balck...why..
tell me
i am not finding the ans
Thanks!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact