EJB Client which is RMIServer is not getting compiled
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   parag_dharmadhikari
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 4, 2003 03:28 AM

Hello All, I am trying something which is interaction between RMIServer which is EJB client to work with EJB server.Here EJB client is explictly made RMI server which can inturn talk with RMI clients.The problem is that after running "rmic" command I am getting comiple error as "error: Class examplesejb20parag est1HelloClient.java not found. 1 error" Here "HelloClient.java" is EJBClient and implemented class for RMI functionality which will run as RMI server also. Can anybody Pls tell me the solution to overcome it. Regards Parag    More>>

Hello All,

I am trying something which is interaction between RMIServer which is EJB client to work with EJB server.Here EJB client is explictly made RMI server which can inturn talk with RMI clients.The problem is that after running "rmic" command I am getting comiple error as
"error: Class examplesejb20parag est1HelloClient.java not found.
1 error"

Here "HelloClient.java" is EJBClient and implemented class for RMI functionality which will run as RMI server also.

Can anybody Pls tell me the solution to overcome it.

Regards

Parag

<<Less

Re: EJB Client which is RMIServer is not getting compiled

Posted By:   Scott_Rachels  
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 4, 2003 07:30 AM

What is the command line or ant directive for your rmic command? You need to specify the location of the class file, not the java file.
About | Sitemap | Contact