When running in the IDE (using the plugin), Tomcat doesn't work
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Marc_Claustre
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 3, 2003 06:00 AM

Hi, I don't understant. Here's my situation : When I use Tomcat alone, all is right. When I use the "Tomcat integration plugin", the time of validation for my JSP by IntelliJ is very long, and when I try to access one of my JSP by a HTTP Client, Tomcat send this exception : javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot allocate servlet jsp because it is being unloaded at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(StandardWrapper.java:644) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:652) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:431) at org.apache.catalina.core.Application   More>>

Hi,

I don't understant. Here's my situation :

When I use Tomcat alone, all is right.

When I use the "Tomcat integration plugin", the time of validation for my JSP by IntelliJ is very long, and when I try to access one of my JSP by a HTTP Client, Tomcat send this exception :

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot allocate servlet jsp because it is being unloaded
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(StandardWrapper.java:644)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:652)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:431)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:355)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:414)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:452)
at org.apache.jsp.state$jsp._jspService(state$jsp.java:641)
...(more)

This morning, all was OK (with the IntelliJ plugin too), and I don't see what I could change to do that !

Could someone help me ?    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact