dcsimg
application not running in Weblogic 6.1
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Saturday, May 17, 2003 11:49 PM

When I run the sample code downloaded form the net, the site address is http://www.reumann.net/do/struts/lesson1. It (rr_lesson_1.war) was working fine in Jboss and if I try to run the same code in Bea weblogic Server 6.1 I am getting the following message: Parsing of JSP File '/index.jsp' failed: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- /index.jsp(2): Error in using tag library uri='/WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld' prefix='html': The Tag class 'org.apache.strutsel.taglib.html.ELOptionTag' has no setter method corresponding to TLD declared attribute 'bundle', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1) probably occurred due to an error in /index.jsp line 2: <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld" prefix=&   More>>

When I run the sample code downloaded form the net, the site address is http://www.reumann.net/do/struts/lesson1. It (rr_lesson_1.war) was working fine in Jboss and if I try to run the same code in Bea weblogic Server 6.1 I am getting the following message:

Parsing of JSP File '/index.jsp' failed: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- /index.jsp(2): Error in using tag library uri='/WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld' prefix='html': The Tag class 'org.apache.strutsel.taglib.html.ELOptionTag' has no setter method corresponding to TLD declared attribute 'bundle', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1) probably occurred due to an error in /index.jsp line 2: <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld" prefix="html" %> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tue May 13 16:59:38 EDT 2003

Could anybody tell me why this is not running in Weblogic which is running properly in JBoss. Please give a solution to the following E-mail ids mouli_vc@hotmail.com or cm_vedula@mail.com Thank You, Regards Mouli C Vedula

<<Less

Re: application not running in Weblogic 6.1

Posted By:   AlessandroA_Garbagnati  
Posted On:   Sunday, May 18, 2003 02:26 AM

Hi,

Well, probably because Weblogic doesn't follow standard very well...
About | Sitemap | Contact