JCA,JTA.help!
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   li_xiaotang
Posted On:   Friday, May 16, 2003 12:53 AM

i leaned JCA just now.i want to use JCA to complish a function in DTP system. My system is differrent from other in that i want to integrate EJB and EJB using the JCA. Now my J2EE platforms are websphere and jboss.Databases are oracle9i and db2. I want to use a EJB1 in websphere and EJB2 in jboss to transfer 100$ from oracle9i to db2,just like finance transfer. 1.Might you tell me the steps or codes of completing the function, Or provide a similar example for me? 2.How to write the adapter based on JCA to connect with the other j2ee server? I learned JCA just now.So i am poor in JCA and EAI.please help me!!It is really helpful if you could response me as soon as possilbe. I know that i needn't use    More>>

i leaned JCA just now.i want to use JCA to complish a function in DTP system.
My system is differrent from other in that i want to integrate EJB and EJB using the JCA.
Now my J2EE platforms are websphere and jboss.Databases are oracle9i and db2.
I want to use a EJB1 in websphere and EJB2 in jboss to transfer 100$ from oracle9i to db2,just like finance transfer.
1.Might you tell me the steps or codes of completing the function,
Or provide a similar example for me?
2.How to write the adapter based on JCA to connect with the other j2ee server?
I learned JCA just now.So i am poor in JCA and EAI.please help me!!It is really helpful if you could response me as soon as possilbe.
I know that i needn't use JCA to realize the work might.there are other ways can do it.
But my purpose to complete the function is i want to learn to how to write adapter and use JTA.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!Thank you very much for your help!.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact