dcsimg
com.ibm.ejs.jts.jts.CurrentSet$InitializationError: not initialized
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rafal_Kulinski
Posted On:   Thursday, May 15, 2003 02:10 PM

When I'm running within the web application on WSAD on server in test environment, i am able to use the datasource (setup in WS test env) successfully to obtain and use a DB connection. However if i try to run a Junit test with the same code it is able to get to that naming context of WS4.0 test server in WSAD, and get the datasource successfully, but not able to open a connection. I think because Junit test is running in some other JVM outside of WS test environment, it does not have visibility to some JTS classes/service. Anyone knows what do i need to add to the class path? Exception: not initialized com.ibm.ejs.jts.jts.CurrentSet$InitializationError: not initialized at com.ibm.ejs.jts.jts.C   More>>

When I'm running within the web application on WSAD on server in test environment, i am able to use the datasource (setup in WS test env) successfully to obtain and use a DB connection. However if i try to run a Junit test with the same code it is able to get to that naming context of WS4.0 test server in WSAD, and get the datasource successfully, but not able to open a connection.

I think because Junit test is running in some other JVM outside of WS test environment, it does not have visibility to some JTS classes/service. Anyone knows what do i need to add to the class path?

Exception: not initialized
com.ibm.ejs.jts.jts.CurrentSet$InitializationError: not initialized

at com.ibm.ejs.jts.jts.CurrentSet.self(CurrentSet.java:218)

at com.ibm.ejs.jts.jts.CurrentSet.get_control(CurrentSet.java:265)

at com.ibm.ejs.jts.jts.Current.get_control(Current.java:72)

at com.ibm.ejs.util.tran.Util.getCoordinator(Util.java:13)

at com.ibm.ejs.cm.pool.ConnectionPool.allocateConnection(ConnectionPool.java:686)

at com.ibm.ejs.cm.pool.ConnectionPool.getConnection(ConnectionPool.java:312)

at com.ibm.ejs.cm.DataSourceImpl$1.run(DataSourceImpl.java:129)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.ibm.ejs.cm.DataSourceImpl.getConnection(DataSourceImpl.java:127)

at com.dcx.HRTS.utilities.database.WebSphereDataSourceConnect.privateGetConnection(WebSphereDataSourceConnect.java:175)

at com.dcx.HRTS.utilities.database.WebSphereDataSourceConnect.getConnection(WebSphereDataSourceConnect.java:144)

at com.dcx.HRTS.utilities.database.WebSphereDataSourceConnect.getConnection(WebSphereDataSourceConnect.java:137)

at com.dcx.HRTS.utilities.database.DataBase.getConnection(DataBase.java:96)

at com.dcx.HRTS.dashboard.database.CimsUpdateDashboardDataBase.validCimsLocation(CimsUpdateDashboardDataBase.java:104)

at dashboard.database.tests.CimsUpdateDashboardDataBaseTest.testValidLocation(CimsUpdateDashboardDataBaseTest.java:40)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java)

at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java)

at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java)

at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java)

at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java)

at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java)

at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java)

at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java)

at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:329)

at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:218)

at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:151)tags to format code blocks.

<<Less

Re: com.ibm.ejs.jts.jts.CurrentSet$InitializationError: not initialized

Posted By:   james_nguyen  
Posted On:   Friday, June 20, 2003 02:05 PM

If you find the solution to this, please let me know. I'm trying to run my junit tests as well and ran into the exact same issue. I can obtain the datasource, but can't get a connection.

Thanks.

James
About | Sitemap | Contact